Thursday, March 26, 2009

Six Months and Counting!!!!

Today is offically 6 months until our wedding. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I finally got the "save the dates" in the mail today, so hopefully you will all be saving the date to join us for our special day. We are still working on the registry, and by we, I mean me...:) but Mark did offer an opinion on the dinnerware color and shape and said other than that, he was fine with what I picked out. That's been kinda fun working through the list of items to register for and picking out what I like. Just a note about the registry, it's with Bed Bath and Beyond and somehow I managed to get us in their system twice, so be sure you are looking at the registry # 4657473. The other one doesn't have anything listed, so if you end up on that one, just page back and select the other one. Well, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment