Monday, March 9, 2009

We've got Color! :)

Well, after a wonderful and fun filled day this past Saturday, Jen Palmer (my sister and matron of honor) and Jen Wetzel (my best friend and bridesmaid) and I spent a few hours at David's Bridal and finally found the right dress in the right color and the right combination. I am sooo excited because now I feel like I can fill in the rest of the color details for the wedding. I also secured a florist, one that I really connected with, and got some great ideas of how to use autumn colors and get just the look I am going for! I finally order the "Save the Date's" as well, so those should be going out in the mail some time in the next two weeks. Still have to fine a cake maker, but other than that, the major stuff is all taken care of, so I am pretty happy about that and looking forward to the fun little details. See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment