Friday, May 8, 2009

It's been one year since we got engaged!

Hard to believe the time has flown by so fast. I remember thinking last summer that Fall of 2009 was never going to get here and now we are coming up on it faster than ever. The bridesmaids ordered their dresses last night so hopefully they will arrive before the end of July. When we were there, the sales clerk told us about a girl who was getting married TODAY, May 8th, and came in yesterday to buy a dress off the rack, because her custom designed wedding dress from Vera Wang was delievered to the wrong address and they can't find it, so she had nothing to wear for her wedding. The clerk said she was very calm about the whole thing and just tried on a few dressed and picked one in less than 30 minutes. I don't know about you, but I would be a little bit more freaked out if that was me. I am happy to know that my dress is safe and sound and just waiting for me to come try it on again. As for the rest of the details for the wedding...we are still working those out. I have a list now of all the little things I don't want to miss, so I need to going on those projects pretty soon here. We are very much looking forward to the summer to get out there and be in the sun again (althought I will be sure to wear plently of SPF per my dermatologist!) and I know that the next few months are just going to fly by. Can't wait to see all our friends on our special day. Thanks for being a part of it! Love Jos & Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment