Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's getting closer and closer!!!

I have officially had both of my bridal showers, one by the lovely ladies that I work with, and one by the two best bridesmaids a girl could ask for in her life. I was amazed and overwhelmed by the care and thought taken by everyone regarding my showers. They were both beautiful and fun. It was wonderful to see some of my friends and family that I haven't seen for a while and to get to spend some time being pampered and taken care of as the "bride". I still can't believe it's me who's getting married...that probably won't set in until I am marching down the isle, but I can't wait for it! Seems like its mostly the small details that are left to handle, but I am sure I will get more freaked out over those than any thing else...you know me, I'm a planner.

Thank you again to Sue, Debbie and LuAnn for my beautiful work shower, and to my sister, Jen and my bestest friend in the whole wide word, Jen, and my mom, for making my family shower so special and beautiful. They are both occasions I will have in my heart for the rest of my life!

Thanks so much for being such wonderful friends and family. I am truly blessed, and I know Mark feels the same way.

All our love!
J&M

No comments:

Post a Comment