Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September is going to be a busy month!

I was just talking to Jos today, and we were going down the list of what is left to do to prepare for the wedding. We both realized we don't have much time left. Thankfully, Jos has been "Ms. Plannie Plannerton" (inside joke), and has kept things on schedule. Also, Jos has been planning this wedding for a long time!

I want to take this time to thank everyone that has expressed such kind words over the last few months. I was looking at some of the invitation replies yesterday and the comments were very heart-warming. I also want express my thanks to all of you that attended Jocelyn's bridal showers. Jocelyn was a little apprehensive, at first, about the showers. Believe it or not, she sometimes feels uncomfortable being the center of attention. (I know, can you believe it!) She thoroughly enjoyed gathering with you all.

We both look forward to the 26th (yep, it's that soon), seeing you all and sharing with you our first day as husband and wife.

-Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment